Crosswords on The Flip Side
Reference: M96001789 / 9781402737107 / 13619
Brand/Manufacturer: Francis Heaney, David Kahn, Trip Payne & Nancy Stu
Product code: 13619
- Author: Francis Heaney, David Kahn, Trip Payne & Nancy Stu
- Pages: 320
- Photographs: Ready, set?rip out a page, sharpen those pencils and GO! These stimulating crosswords?more than 150 of them?will provide loads of fun while also giving the mind a great workout.
- Having a puzzle close by all the time is simpler than ever with this Flip Side collection.
- The crosswords range from user-friendly to tricky and subtle, so there?s something suitable for every level.
- Wake up the brain in the morning with such easy clues as ?Edinburgh native? (just four letters).
- Once you?re all warmed up and ready to go, try answering the harder ones like ?Ferrara family name? (Este) and ?Winter of Artifice? novelist (Nin).
- Every one?even the cranium-crushers?is perfectly sized for a short trip.
- ISBN13: 9781402737107
You Save 3%
0 in stock
Unavailable for immediate dispatch.