Books, DVDs & Stationery - Books - Photography - Understanding Composition - The Complete Photographer's Guide
Understanding Composition - The Complete Photographer's Guide
Reference: M96001148 / 16986
Brand/Manufacturer: Steve Mulligan
Product code: 16986
- Author: Steve Mulligan
- Pages: 176
- Photographs: Includes photographsThis fascinating book reveals the mysteries behind photographic composition.
- Author Steve Mulligan discusses the ideas, techniques and equipment which will enable the reader to become a better photographer.
- The book starts by discussing equipment ? cameras, lenses, tripods and accessories.
- It then discusses some of the key ideas behind composition for photographers, such as viewpoint, framing, symmetry, light and the rule of thirds.
- And it explains how exposure, depth of field, point of focus and shutter speed affect the composition of photographs.
- Next the book looks at how these ideas work in practice when photographing landscapes, wildlife, portraits, reportage and abstracts.
- And it shows how your computer can help you improve the composition of your photographs.
- Finally, the book provides helpful advice on the different media for presenting and displaying your work in frames, books and online.
- ISBN13: 9781861085344
You Save 29%
0 in stock
Unavailable for immediate dispatch.