Carroll & Meynell 7501 Single Outlet Transformer 750 Kva
Primarily for use when using portable electric tools on outdoorsites.
- Manufactured to BS3535
- Thermal overload protection
- BS4343 output sockets as standard
- Glass reinforced polyester case
- Input flex and 13 amp plug
- Transformer completely encapsulated for extra weatherproofing
These transformers are rated forintermittent operation at their maximum listed power capability fora duty cycle of 25%. I.e. 5 minutes 'ON' 15 minutes 'OFF'. They maybe used in a continuous operation mode at a rating of 50% of theirmaximum capability. E.g. a 3.3KVA unit may be operated continuouslyat 1.65KVA
Tool Rating 750KVA.
Output Sockets. 1 x 16amp.
Input 240 volts 50Hz single phase. Complete with 2 metres of3-core flexible cable to BS6500 for connection to mains supply anda 13 amp plug.
Output 110 volts. Centre tapped and earth screen between primaryand secondary windings which is bonded to the centre tap of thesecondary winding, the earth pin on each output socket and earthcore of the mains input plugs and sockets.
BS4343 flush type sockets with spring flap covers fitted asstandard. Units are protected by suitably rated thermal overloadcut-outs.
Portable Tool Transformer - SafetyInstructions
1. The transformer will get warm in normal use, make sure that theheat will not damage any floor covering that it is standing on. Itis not advisable to place the transformer onto carpet, vinyl floorcovering, etc., and use at continuous rating for any length oftime.
4. Although the transformer may be of insulated construction, itis not double insulated (class 2) and the earth pin of the outputsocket must be connected to the centre point of the secondarywinding and to the transformer incoming earth.
2. The transformer may be fitted with an over temperaturecut-out switch, in the event of this operating, let the unit cooldown then reset the cut-out
|Currently no stock Available|
|Not available in store|
If you require further information about "Carroll & Meynell 7501 Single Outlet Transformer 750 Kva" please contact us.