Everbuild Construction Silicone Grey 335
EVERFLEX SILICONE 335 CONSTRUCTION is a low modulus, reactivecuring silicone sealant that cures quickly to reduce dirt pickup. It remains permanently flexible, forming a weather tightrubber-like seal. It conforms to the performance requirementsof BS 5889 (A)
- Faster curing than conventional low mod sealants.
- Extremely low dirt pick up.
- Flexible - movement accommodation of +/- 35%.
- Waterproof seal
- Contains a powerful anti fungal compound to prevent mouldgrowth.
Areas for Use
- Sealing around PVCu profile, trim and cladding.
- Perimeter pointing to PVCu, timber and metal windowand door frames.*
- Weathersealing to pre-formed panels andformwork.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium weathersealing.
- Cap glazing and remedial glazing sealing.
- General draughtproofing.
* Not for use in conjunction with bitumen, or asphalt. UseWEATHERMATE SILICONE
* Do not use on lead or soft metals. Use LEAD MATE SILICONE.
* On highly porous surfaces such as new concrete, priming isadvised or use SILICONE 450.
* Not for use on substrates that may bleed oils, solvent orplasticisers.
* Do not use in the vicinity of, or in conjunction with the edgesealant of double glazed units. Use SILICONE 450.
* Use on uPVC and plastic components: Due to the wide variety andquality of these materials, the user must always carry out anadhesion test prior to use. For optimum adhesion, useSILICONE 600 or SILICONE 450. Thermal movement of PVC-u frames canbe excessive. This product accommodates movement of +/- 35% of thejoint width. For a higher movement factor use SILICONE 600 orSILICONE 450. When perimeter pointing to G.G.F standards, use onlySILICONE 450 neutral cure.
* Overpainting is not possible, so on applications whereoverpainting is required, use WEATHER MATE isoacrylic sealant(extern
|Not available in store|
If you require further information about"Everbuild Construction Silicone Grey 335" please contact us.