Everbuild Evercryl One Coat Black 2.5kg
Evercryl One Coat is a resin based, fibre reinforced roof repaircompound which is effective on all common roofing surfaces andtypes, giving an instant roof repair even in the wet and on wetsurfaces. May also be applied in frosty conditions down to-5°C. Evercryl One Coat is instantly waterproof when applied,so there is no fear of washoff, so emergency leaks can be tackledimmediately as there is no need to wait for the rain to stop.Evercryl One Coat is brush applied and dries to a smooth seamlessflexible membrane which resists algae and fungal growth. Because ofthe high level of fibre re-enforcement, Evercryl One Coat willbridge small cracks and requires only a one-coat brush applicationto give instant and total water protection, even in areas subjectto ponding. Evercryl One Coat requires no primer on soundnon-porous surfaces.
- May be applied in damp and wet conditions
- Formulated from lightfast acrylic polymers to withstand sunlightfor longer periods than traditional bitumen coatings
- Fibre re-enforced to bridge small cracks
- Primerless adhesion to most bituminous and non poroussurfaces.
AREAS FOR USE
- General sealing, maintenance, repair and waterproofing of mostcommon roofs in wet or dry conditions - for use on concrete,fibre/cement, roofing felt mastic asphalt, existing bituminous roofcoatings, rigid uPVC corrugated iron, metals, slates, brickwork,tiles, lead, copper and zinc.
- Waterproofing guttering (plastic and metal) downpipes, gully,flashings, upstands, vents and leadwork.
|Currently no stock Available|
|Not available in store|
If you require further information about"Everbuild Evercryl One Coat Black 2.5kg" please contact us.