Everbuild Fill & Fix Expanding Foam 750ml
Everbuild Fill and Fix Expanding Foam are quick setting one partpolyurethane foams in aerosol form. The Fill and Fix version issupplied with attachable nozzles and Gun Grade is supplied for usewith our range of applicator guns. The foam expands on applicationto up to 50 times its original volume and expands on application by150%. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over afteronly on hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces)are between +5 to +25°C, ideally 20°C.
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its originalvolume
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillerswould fail
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
AREAS OF USE
- gaps around pipe entries through walls
- gaps around window frames, door frames
- electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- door frames
- timber structures
- window sills and thresholds
- Window frames
- behind cladding to exterior walls
- behind sofit and barge boards
- in automotive applications
If you require further information about "Everbuild Fill & Fix Expanding Foam 750ml" please contact us.