Everbuild Fire Mate Intumescent Sealant Brown
EVERFLEX FIRE MATE is a five hour rated, one part, emulsionacrylic based, intumescent Acoustic sealant that gives a firm yetflexible seal to joints in a variety of fire rated structures.Tested following the principles of BS 476 part 20 (1987) asdetailed in Warrington Fire Research Report No. 144508/B (Feb2005). The product, in suitably designed joints will resistthe passage of fire for up to 5 hours. The selected fillers used inthis formulation also make it suitable for use as an acousticsealant.
- When exposed to heat, it swells greater than 3 x it'soriginal size, so creating a char that willresist the passage of fire for up to 5 hours.
- No priming required for most construction substrates
- Joint movement capability of +/- 20%.
- For use in joints up to 50mm wide.
- Excellent acoustic properties for sound deadening.
- Non slump - easy to apply and tool off.
- Fast cure - tack free in 15 minutes.
Areas for Use
- Sealing joints, voids and irregular holes in fire walls,partitions and other structures; also for maintaining theintegrity of pipes and cables that penetrate them.
- For internal perimeter pointing of fire rated door andwindow frames.
|Not available in store|
If you require further information about "Everbuild Fire Mate Intumescent Sealant Brown" please contact us.