Everbuild Intumescent Acoustic Sealant 900ml Ac95
AC95 is a high strength, permanently flexibleacoustic/intumescent sealant and adhesive specifically formulatedfor sealing and bonding plasterboard and other Kraft linedinsulation boards, where a fire rated seal of up to 5 hours isrequired. Water based, solvent free formula, easy to use andclean up and adheres to just about all buildingsubstrates.
Non-flammable. Conforms to BS476 Parts 20/22. Independentlytested by Warrington Fire Research, Report Number 144508/B (FEB 2005)
- Forms a fire rated acoustic barrier - up to 5 hour firerating - 25% greater than conventional/competitive fire ratedsealants.
- Permanently flexible/high grab
- Adheres to most surfaces.
- Mould resistant.
- Non flammable
- Easy clean up
- To form an acoustic and intumescent barrier by sealinggaps between plasterboard walls, floors and ceilings and dry liningapplications.
- As an adhesive to bond plasterboard to plasterboard and tobond plasterboard to wood and metal studding and direct to blockwork.
- For sealing and bonding most other kraft lined insulationboards.
|Not available in store|
If you require further information about "Everbuild Intumescent Acoustic Sealant 900ml Ac95" please contact us.