Everbuild Universal Pva Bond 501 5 Litre
Everbuild PVA Bond is a medium viscosity, polyvinyl alcoholstabilized, externally plasticized, vinyl acetate homopolymer.Contains no harmful phthalates.
It has been designed specifically for use in the building industryas a general purpose bonding agent, and additive for concrete andplasters and as a multi-use adhesive.
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substratesincluding dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles etc.
- Mixes may e applied in much thinner sections to saltpermeation
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete
- Improved flexibility of sand cement products.
- Reduced water: cement ration for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
- Reduces surface porosity of mortar/plaster
AREAS FOR USE
- As with general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textilesetc
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficultsubstrates
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications
- As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plasteretc
|Not available in store|
If you require further information about "Everbuild Universal Pva Bond 501 5 Litre" please contact us.