Gorilla Glue 60ml Wood, Stone, Metal, Ceramic 1044203
Gorilla Glue truly can be used indoors and outdoors, isunaffected by extreme hot and
cold and will not break down when exposed to rain and snow. (Yellowglues are only water resistant)
- is incredibly strong, bonding all types of wood includingpressure treated lumber. In addition, Gorilla Glue bondsstone, metal, ceramic and more.
- leaves an invisible glue line that can be painted andstained. Finishing has never been easier.
- will not gum sandpaper or dull cutting tools like yellowglue.
- need only be applied to one surface because it will foamto 3 times its size. This means Gorilla Glue covers more than3 times the surface area of other glues and takes lesstime to spread.
- has an open working time of 20 minutes meaning the glue willremain slippery during assembly of your project. The initial'high tack' of yellow glues can grab and freeze upduring assembly.
- goes on dark but dries to a light tan neutral color.
|Currently no stock Available|
If you require further information about "Gorilla Glue 60ml Wood, Stone, Metal, Ceramic 1044203" please contact us.