We hold large stocks of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals ready to cut to size and send the same day.Size restrictions apply due to courier and shipping limitiations, but you may visit our warehouse in Cambridge and collect larger sizes, pleae contact us on 01223 727 247.Please note that all dimensions are subject to a tolerance of +/- 5mm.Brass is used for its bright gold-like appearance in decoration and applications where low friction is required such as:
- Ammunition casings
- Musical instruments
The brass industry throughout the world depends on the recycling of brass scrap for its survival.Making brass from new copper and zinc would be uneconomical and wasteful of raw materials so, since new brass articles are made from recycled scrap, brass is said to be sustainable.When you are finished with this material please be responsible and recycle.
- Please select the closest size you require as the actual size of material may be fine tuned in the basket.
- Please note that all dimensions are subject to a tolerance of +/- 5mm.
- Due to shipping constraints the following limitations on size apply to online sales:
- The maximum metal length that be ordered online is 1.5m (1500mm), the minimum size is 100mm
- Sheet is subject to a maximum size of 0.9m x 0.9m (900mm x 900mm), the minimum dimension is 100mm
- Larger sizes may be purchased in our Cambridge store, please phone us on 08000 34 18 05 or (01223) 727 254
|Description||Price INC VAT|
|Brass Half Round 0.5" X 0.1875" |
|Brass Half Round 0.75" X 0.1875" |
|Brass Half Round 1" X 0.1875" |
Currently no stock Available