Procter Ps9000 Electronic Mole Repeller
An advanced sonic repeller that drives burrowing animals away byemitting low frequency ground vibrations, which creatures such asmoles interpret as signs of an approaching intruder.
The unit emits a low frequency vibration every 15 to 20 seconds,which is transmitted through the soil. The effectiveness of themole repeller can be affected by soil density; chalky or sandy soilwill not transmit the vibrations as effectively as solid clay-typesoil.
* Covers up to 9000 sq.ft. (about 836 sq. metres).
* Battery operated (4 x D cell batteries). Batteries normally lastfor around 4 months.
* Safe and economical to run.
* Environmentally friendly no chemicals or traps.
* Will not affect humans, cats, dogs, fish or birds.
If you require further information about "Procter Ps9000 Electronic Mole Repeller" please contact us.