Starrett Super Flexback Bandsaw Blade 5ft 4.1/2in X 1/2in X 18tpi Raker
A general purpose economy blade which is made from SuperFlexback high carbon steel.
An ideal blade for a wide range of jobs and materials onstandard horizontal and vertical bandsaw machines.
- High carbon/chromium 'pinpoint carbide' tool steel.
- Hardened and tempered tooth tips - 64-66 Rockwell C Hardness.
- Economical general purpose cutting.
- Greatest variety of widths, thicknesses and tooth pitches to suitany purpose.
- Ideal for contour and straight cutting.
- 0.35mm / .014in thickness suitable for cutting applications onsmall DIY machines.
- Excellent fatigue factor provides long life on machines runningat a high surface feet per minute.
Metal, wood and plastics.
Low alloy steels, ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Furniture and composition boards.
Size. 5ft 4.1/2in x 1/2in x 18 T.P.I. Regular Tooth.
Grade. Carbon Steel.
|Currently no stock Available|
|Not available in store|
If you require further information about "Starrett Super Flexback Bandsaw Blade 5ft 4.1/2in X 1/2in X 18TPI Raker" please contact us.