Thor 216 Copper / Rawhide Hammer Size 4
- Malleable Iron head fitted with one Rawhide and one Coppercylindrical face.
- The malleable Iron head and the Copper/Rawhide faces combineto provide the weight for the blow and the faces prevent damage tomost items being struck.
- Ideal where a heavy blow is required combined with arelatively small striking area.
- Faces are designed to wear and can be replaced.
- Used as a multi purpose soft faced hammer in engineering andautomotive for assembly, repair and maintenance.
- Malleable-iron head fitted with one face of pure copper, theother highly compressed buffalo rawhide. (Wooden Handle)
- Spare copper and rawhide faces available for all sizes.
Diameter. 50mm. (2in).
All the No.4 size hammers with solid malleable iron heads arefitted as standard with a Slip On handle. Other sizes within therange have the usual Wedge type handle fitted
|Not available in store|
If you require further information about"Thor 216 Copper / Rawhide Hammer Size 4" please contact us.