Zarges 41326 Zap 1 Access Platform 4 - 7 Rungs
The telescopic platform for working at a height of up to 4.30 m- developed according to the latest EU Directives for working atheights.
- Large standing surface 665 mm 440 mm, with guard rail and kneebar / ensures maximum work safety and comfortable standing.
- Simple height adjustment according to the push-up ladderprinciple, thus different heights can be obtained with only onework platform.
- Already complies with EN 131 without stabilisers thanks tocrosspieces on both sides.
- Stable according to the requirements of BGI 637 with swung-outstabilisers.
- Can be easily pushed thanks to two wheel assemblies, even whenerected.
- Very easy to erect - handrails and guard rails are automaticallyunfolded during erection.
- Compact dimensions when folded, therefore easy to transport andstore.
- High-strength ZARGES quality flanged connection between rung andstile.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioningwithout risk of slipping.
Number of rungs4-7
Platform heights (m) 1.00 / 1.30 / 1.60 / 1.80
Height including railing, max. (m) 2.86
Footprint, stabiliser extended, L x W (m) 1.90 x 2.25
Footprint, stabiliser retracted, L x W (m) 1.91 x 0.81
Dimensions folded (m) 2.44 x 0.81 x 0.39
Weight (kg) 35
|Not available in store|
If you require further information about "Zarges 41326 Zap 1 Access Platform 4 - 7 Rungs" please contact us.