Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of any order by the purchaser for the supply of goods will be subject to these conditions of sale.
Whilst we shall endeavour to maintain the prices shown, this we cannot guarantee & reserve the right to charge the price ruling at date of dispatch. In event of a price alteration after an order has been placed & prior to dispatch notification of such alteration will be made before dispatch of goods.
Descriptions and Images
Whilst we shall endeavour to maintain correct details on all products, manufacturers do change their products slightly over time. Therefore, slight differences between images and descriptions may occur. Unless the item is substantially different this is not a valid reason for a faulty return.
Where the goods have been supplied by the seller & are found to be defective, the seller shall repair, or at their discretion, replace defective goods free of charge within one year (unless otherwise stated) from the date of delivery, subject to the following conditions:
- The buyer notifying the seller in writing immediately upon the defect becoming apparent.
- The defect being due to faulty design, materials or workmanship of the seller.
- Any goods to be repaired or replaced shall be returned to the seller at the buyer's expense, if so requested by the seller.
- Where the goods have been manufactured & supplied to the seller by a third-party, any guarantee granted to the seller in respect of the goods shall be passed on to the buyer.
- The seller shall be entitled at their absolute discretion to refund the price of the defective goods in the event that such price has already been paid.
- Guarantee excludes product finish, metals, fasteners, fixings, locks, wheels and castors.
- The remedies contained in this clause are without prejudice to the other terms and conditions herein.
Delivery dates are estimates only"the company" shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any delay in delivery.
In particular we shall not be liable for any matter which results from any act of God, war or riot, extreme weather, strikes or any other events which are beyond our control."The company" reserves the right to deliver Goods by instalments, each instalment being treated as separate contracts. Goods will be delivered at the point most convenient to our carrier, usually the goods inwards dept or reception on the ground floor. Further transfer or installation within the purchasers premises, particularly for large or heavy items, must be arranged prior to delivery & will be charged extra. All goods must be examined & signed for on receipt.
- All goods must be examined upon receipt & any damage or discrepancy noted on the carriers sheet.
- "The company" must be notified in writing of any damage or incomplete delivery within 3 days of delivery.
- No claims for short or damage will be entertained after a clear receipt has been given to the carriers.
- Total non delivery due to loss in transit must be notified within 7 days of invoice.
- "The company" will not be liable if this procedure is not followed.
Suitability of Products
- Products are not sold for any particular purpose.
- The end user is responsible for the suitability of the product for use.
- "The company" shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with the sale of product.
Return of Goods
- Standard goods will only be accepted for return after prior arrangement with us & within 14 days of receipt.
- A handling charge may be imposed which will vary dependent on the condition of goods when returned.
- Carriage charges for the outward journey plus the return of standard goods are payable by the purchaser.
- Bespoke Manufactured or Specially Ordered goodswill notbe eligible for return.
Reservation of Title
Goods supplied will remain the property of"the company" until full payment is received. In the event of sale of these goods to a third party"the company" reserves title to the proceeds of sale. Responsibility for maintenance & insurance passes to the purchaser on delivery.